Everyone at Light Oaks Junior School works extremely hard to make sure our children do the best they can throughout school, but especially at the end of KS2, where the children have to sit their SATs tests. We realise that some children can be anxious about tests, so our Year 6 Team make sure the children are well prepared and know exactly what to expect from them. Some children can have extra help, or can be taught in smaller groups to make sure they do the best they can. Consequently, our chlidren achieve well in the tests. Information about our most recent results can be found below, alongside links to performance data on the web.
Our Latest KS2 Results: 2017 Headlines
- In all SATs tests and in the teacher assessment of writing, we had a greater percentage of pupils reaching Age Related Expectations in 2017, than national averages.
- In all subjects, achievement was improved from 2016.
- Our average scaled scores were well above national average in all subjects.
Our latest KS2 Results: overview 2017
- Percentage of pupils achieving the expected standard in reading, writing and maths: 70% (national average: 61%)
- Average Progress in Reading: no data available yet
- Average Progress in Writing: no data available yet
- Average Progress in Mathematics: no data available yet
- Percentage of pupils achieving a high level of attainment in reading, writing and mathematics: 11% (national average (2016): 6%)
- Average Scaled Score in Reading: 105.0
- Average Scaled Score in Mathematics: 108.0
- Average Scaled Score in Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling: 106.4
Further details can be found below (2016):
DfE School and College Performance Tables